Make the most of your time and space with a timber building from Groundcare.
All our buildings are hand built in our workshop. As a standard these Workshops are built from ethically sourced sustailable timber.
Our standard buildings are clad in 15mm finished size T&G cladding and use a 50mm x 50mm framing to reduce the possibility of warping.
- The roof and solid wood floor are made from 12mm T&G boards, with pressure treated rails to prevent rotting.
- Windows are glazed with 4mm glass and are set with clear mastic and quality beads.
- Heavy duty 38kg felt is used to prevent tearing and protect from moisture.
- Galvanised nails and armory is used to prevent rusting.
- All standard buildings are painted with Sovereign SX70 wood preserve before leaving our workshop.
All our buildings are built individually to your specification. Door and window positions can be changed to meet your requirements. We have a range of different cladding options including full tanalised, 22mm & 44mm log board.
We offer a range of roof coverings and colour options if required. Our buildings are designed and supplied for you to self install but we also offer a full installation and painting service. .